Saturday, July 31, 2010

Next step in life


It's 1st August 2010. It's been such a long time since I last wrote here. My life has been very exciting. The year 2010 has been really kind to me, which I have only Allah to be grateful for. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for everything that you have given me.

Many things happened to me, I really don't know where to start. From my previous post, I elaborate (sort of) on my career which gives me the opportunity to travel halfway around the world all the way to Texas. Not only that, a few months back, I have my very own EuroTrip. I was in Scotland for a week for a Sea Survival training required for my job, after completing the training, I went to London and Paris. It was a very valuable experience to me. Seeing new cities, different sights and smell. When I was there, I feel so alive, so free that I feel that there's no other place I wanna be at that time. I feel so independent and so confident. The experience is one thing, but 'the feeling' is what I treasured most because the feeling is amazing.

Other than the EuroTrip, since I have a career, it means I have my own money. I think it's a very good thing to have my own money and not depending 100% on my parents anymore. I can see my parents are nicer to me now, can you believe that? I guess they respect me more now maybe because they believe I'm capable of deciding my own life and now I'm all grown up.

But still I don't really see eye-to-eye with my father. I think he made a lot of mistakes in his life and now he's kinda trying to stop me from making any mistakes. I think since it's my life, it's up to me to make my own mistakes, parents shouldn't live their lives through us, they should concentrate with their own life. As for their children, the best they can do is prepare them with good upbringing, education, etc. Well sorry father, you know I'm as headstrong as you, I'm sorry but I can't let you live my life for me, I know it's difficult to let go of your daughter, but you know this moment will come right? you can't hold on to me forever. I hope you understand.

In the love department, I think I'm doing quite well. Almost 4years now. It's not always easy. We have our ups and downs. We've reached each other breaking point but then we decided to restart/format the whole system and we've been doing quite well ever since. I hope we can really take the relationship to the next level in the near future. InsyaAllah. Amin. I hope Allah blessed our love and will guide us all the way.

Other than that, I won't be celebrating Ramadhan and EidulFitri in Malaysia. I will be somewhere else across the Universe :) because I will start my rotation soon. I hope I will have the strength and patience to go through all this. It's my first time celebrating this two wonderful months out of Malaysia. I'm looking forward towards it though because this will be a great experience for me. I'm sure I won't forget it anytime soon.

That's it for now. Wish me luck. Because I really2 need it and I hope 2010 keeps rocking and 2011 will be even better.

Roger and out.


.Miss loveable. :)




3 comments:

  1. em 2010 is a great year.. i can see u move to another level in ur life.. hope future will be even better and bring happiness in ur life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,
    Just dropping by, to read ur entry and saying hi!

    All d best d perantauan... and all d best for everything in ur life...

    ReplyDelete